TGP Session Agreement Details
Terms and Conditions
1. To guarantee the reservation date and time of the session there will be a reservation fee of $420.00. As long as an order is placed at the selection appt $200.00 of the reservation fee will be credited back to the order placed at the design appointment. If an order is not placed at the design appt. the reservation fee will be forfeited and will NOT be be refunded or credited back to a later order. Professional hair and make up for mom is complimentary at all sessions scheduled with a design appointment.
Special circumstances – If your images are presented in an on line gallery which will be pre discussed with Tracy at the time of scheduling the session, the reservation fee will only be credited back to the order IF an order is placed on or before the gallery expiration date. If an order is not placed with in that time frame then the reservation fee will be non refundable and will not credit to any order placed.
2. All appointments MUST be scheduled in advance. This guarantees the time and date allotted for you.
3. Taking photos or video of any kind is STRICTLY prohibited during all sessions. Tracy may allow a pulled back shot from the viewing area but please ask if it is ok first.
4. In most cases your selection appointment will be scheduled 2-3 weeks after your session. The selection appointment is where all orders are placed. To receive the reservation fee back in credit towards your order, your order must be placed at this appointment.
5. All orders must be paid in full (unless previously arranged with Tracy) at the time of ordering and there are NO refunds. All sales are FINAL.
6. I have seen the options for collections that are available for purchase after the session. I understand that no prints, digital files, or products are included in the reservation fee. I understand that these prices are not negotiable and must be paid in full at the time of ordering.
7. Please check your order carefully that everything is included and to your satisfaction. If you have any issues with your order please contact Tracy with in 3 days. After 3 days it is assumed that you are fully satisfied. Due to the custom nature of each session, all sales are final.
8. If your child is sick, or should an emergency occur, please call to reschedule. If possible, Tracy would like to be contacted with in 24 hours of the birth of the baby(ies), letting her know when the baby(ies) were born, and that everyone is doing well and there is no additional hospital time needed for mommy or baby(ies).
9. In today’s digital age with all the technology available to us, sometimes issues occur and digital files are lost, damaged or erased. If this occurs, Tracy will do whatever she can to help recover files or consider a re-shoot but Tracy is not responsible in anyway monetarily or with any type of compensation to reimburse for any damaged, lost or erased files.
10. Prices do not reflect sales tax or shipping and handling. If you choose to have your order shipped there will be additional fees.
11. Digital images purchased from Tracy Gabbard Photography will be released with the print release. Printing, copying, downloading or scanning any un-purchased digital files without written permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.
12. Tracy Gabbard photography holds all copyright privileges to any image taken by her. Although digital files do you come with a print release they are not to be altered with filters, colors, or any other type of alteration that would change the look of the image. Digital files are for personal use only and not to be used for commercial purposes. If posted on social media or on line they are to be posted with information that they were taken by Tracy Gabbard Photography.
13. Tracy does NOT guarantee any prints that are not printed through her professional labs. If you choose to have a purchased digital file printed on your own and the result is not what you feel it should be, this is not Tracy’s responsibility. Tracy carefully edits all images and prints them through professional quality labs. All labs are not the same and Tracy can not guarantee the best results when her images are printed else where.
14. If your session is scheduled on location with TG Photo, Inc. Tracy will determine if the weather is good for the session. If the weather is not good, she will determine this and the session will be rescheduled for another time.
15. Tracy is not responsible for any accidents and/or injuries that may happen on location or in the studio. You agree to release Tracy and TG Photo, Inc. from all responsibility for any or all incidents that may cause harm to anyone at the scheduled session. TG Photo, Inc. and Tracy Gabbard are not responsible for any items or people that may be damaged, broken or injured during the session.
Waiver of Liability Release
By agreeing to a photography session with TG Photo, Inc. also knows as Tracy Gabbard Photography, I am hereby waiving, release and discharging TG Photo, Inc. and all its affiliates from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me, or my family including my traveling to and from this event. TG Photo, Inc. is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release the photographer from any claims against their person or their business. Client swears that each person is participating voluntarily in the said photography session and forfeit all rights to bring a suit against TG Photo, Inc. also known as Tracy Gabbard Photography for any reason.
Tracy often gives “same day sneak peeks” of your the session and then other peeks during the time you are waiting for you full gallery. This is often done on FB, the TGP blog and other social media sites. She may also use them on her website or for other advertising. Tracy NEVER uses names of anyone in any posting of images. If you would like sneak peaks of your session or don’t mind Tracy using images from your session for other types of advertising please check and sign the appropriate box in the form.
Tracy owns Federal copyright of all images created and reserves the right to use all created work in her online portfolio, on business forms and her own printed marketing and promotional material, in her commercial work, and to submit for professional print competitions, local + national gallery exhibitions and magazine publications, both printed and online. However, she greatly respects your personal privacy, and will honor your wishes if you have a privacy issue or preference. You may request that your images not be shared in any of these avenues. Please check ‘No’ in the form, and follow up with an email to Tracy if you wish to discuss any specific instructions or boundaries with her, including the online gallery slideshow for print ordering purposes. By checking ‘Yes’, you agree to the following: ‘I hereby consent that my name and the photographs taken and presented by this photographer may be used by Tracy Gabbard Photography for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website or any publication to promote the business. I also agree that the images can be used without additional compensation to the undersigned. I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this model release and fully understand the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. I have legal authority to grant these permissions and I accept all responsibility for such.’ (If under 18, we will need a parent or legal guardian’s signature.)
*The reservation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. If an emergency occurs the session may be rescheduled. The only exception to this is if a client is visiting from another state and the weather conditions prevent the session from being rescheduled during the time the client will be here.