Newborn Session Online Gallery Agreement Details
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservation Fee – $375.00 Approximately 2-3 weeks after the session the client will receive an online gallery with all of the edited images from the session. The gallery will have an expiration date. If an order is placed on or before the gallery expiration date $100.00 will credit back to the gallery that is purchased. If an order is not placed with in that time frame the $100.00 will be forfeited and will not be credited or refunded.
2. Should the mom of the child choose to take advantage of it, professional hair and make up is complimentary. Tracy must know in advance if she chooses to use the service in order to be able to schedule the service.
3. All appointments MUST be scheduled in advance. This guarantees the time and date allotted for you.
4. Taking photos or video of any kind is STRICTLY prohibited during all sessions. Tracy may allow a pulled back shot from the viewing area but please ask if it is ok first.
5. A gallery of edited images will be presented through email approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the session date. The gallery will be active for seven days and an order must be placed within this time for the reservation fee to be credited back to the order.
6. All orders must be paid in full (unless previously arranged with Tracy) at the time of ordering and there are NO refunds. All sales are FINAL.
7. I have seen the options for collections that are available for purchase after the session. I understand that no prints, digital files, or products are included in the reservation fee. I understand that these prices are not negotiable and must be paid in full at the time of ordering.
8. Please check your order carefully that everything is included and to your satisfaction. If you have any issues with your order please contact Tracy with in 3 days. After 3 days it is assumed that you are fully satisfied. Due to the custom nature of each session, all sales are final.
9. If your child is sick, or should an emergency occur, please call to reschedule. If possible, Tracy would like to be contacted with in 24 hours of the birth of the baby(ies), letting her know when the baby(ies) were born, and that everyone is doing well and there is no additional hospital time needed for mommy or baby(ies).
10. In today’s digital age with all the technology available to us, sometimes issues occur and digital files are lost, damaged or erased. If this occurs, Tracy will do whatever she can to help recover files or consider a re-shoot but Tracy is not responsible in anyway monetarily or with any type of compensation to reimburse for any damaged, lost or erased files.
11. Prices do not reflect sales tax or shipping and handling. If you choose to have your order shipped there will be additional fees.
12. Digital images purchased from Tracy Gabbard Photography will be released with the print release. Printing, copying, downloading or scanning any un-purchased digital files without written permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.
13. Tracy Gabbard photography holds all copyright privileges to any image taken by her. Although digital files do you come with a print release they are not to be altered with filters, colors, or any other type of alteration that would change the look of the image. Digital files are for personal use only and not to be used for commercial purposes. If posted on social media or on line they are to be posted with information that they were taken by Tracy Gabbard Photography.
Tracy often gives “same day sneak peeks” of your the session and then other peeks during the time you are waiting for you full gallery. This is often done on FB, the TGP blog and other social media sites. She may also use them on her website or for other advertising. Tracy NEVER uses names of anyone in any posting of images. If you would like sneak peaks of your session or don’t mind Tracy using images from your session for other types of advertising please check and sign the appropriate box in the form.
Tracy owns Federal copyright of all images created and reserves the right to use all created work in her online portfolio, on business forms and her own printed marketing and promotional material, in her commercial work, and to submit for professional print competitions, local + national gallery exhibitions and magazine publications, both printed and online. However, she greatly respects your personal privacy, and will honor your wishes if you have a privacy issue or preference. You may request that your images not be shared in any of these avenues. Please check ‘No’ in the form, and follow up with an email to Tracy if you wish to discuss any specific instructions or boundaries with her, including the online gallery slideshow for print ordering purposes. By checking ‘Yes’, you agree to the following: ‘I hereby consent that my name and the photographs taken and presented by this photographer may be used by Tracy Gabbard Photography for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website or any publication to promote the business. I also agree that the images can be used without additional compensation to the undersigned. I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this model release and fully understand the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. I have legal authority to grant these permissions and I accept all responsibility for such.’ (If under 18, we will need a parent or legal guardian’s signature.)
*The reservation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. If an emergency occurs the session may be rescheduled. The only exception to this is if a client is visiting from another state and the weather conditions prevent the session from being rescheduled during the time the client will be here.