General Terms and Conditions
1. The New Beginnings Plan enrollment is required to be paid in full for the amount of sessions that the client is planning to schedule with in the first year. As long the order is placed in full at each selection appointment the $200.00 for that session will be credited back to the clients account at the selection appointment. If the client does not complete one or any of the paid for sessions the $200.00 will not be refunded or credited back to any other sessions and will be forfeited.
2. Scheduling the sessions is the responsibility of the client. You MUST contact Tracy to schedule your session(s).
3. After each session a selection appointment will be scheduled. At this appointment the family/client will see all of their images from their photography session and an order will be placed. If an order is not placed at this appointment the client then forfeits the $200.00 credit from the New Beginnings Plan payment. Each client will return to the studio after EACH session.
4. All digital files that are attained by the client from the selection appt. will be delivered via a thumb drive when the order is completed, and all items purchased have arrived and are ready to be picked up. Digital files may be printed up to an 8×10 and are for personal use only. They may not be used for advertising or any type of commercial purposes. They DO NOT come with the copyright release.
5. All orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering. Tracy accepts cash, check and credit card. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
6. Digital collections will be delivered with the rest of the order. They will be loaded onto a thumb drive and come with the print release that will give the client to print sized up to and 8×10. When printing, the images are not to be altered with filters, colors, actions or any other form of changing the look of the images. If you would like to make a change please ask Tracy and she will help you with that change.
7. Purchased Digital files will come with a print release printable up to an 8×10 ONLY. However, they do still fall under the copy write of TG Photo inc. Therefore, they may NOT be used for advertisement of any kind. They are for personal use only. If you choose to share your purchased digital files on Facebook or Instagram or any other type of social media that Tracy Gabbard Photography participates in you must give credit back to Tracy Gabbard Photography in your sharing post.
8. Orders typically take between 2-4 weeks depending on the product. If you have any questions about this, please ask Tracy.
9. Please check your order carefully to ensure that everything is included and to your satisfaction. If you have any problems with your order, please contact us within 5 days. After 5 days, it is assumed that you are fully satisfied. Due to the custom nature of each session, all sales are final.
10. If your child is sick, or should an emergency occur, please call to reschedule.
11. In today’s digital age with all the technology available to us, sometimes issues occur and digital files are lost, damaged or erased. If this occurs, Tracy will do whatever she can to help recover files or consider a re-shoot but Tracy is not responsible in anyway monetarily or with any type of compensation to reimburse for any damaged, lost or erased files.
12. Prices do not reflect sales tax or shipping and handling. If you choose to have your order shipped there will be additional fees.
13. Printing, copying or scanning purchased or non purchased printed images with out the print release is illegal and strictly prohibited. The print release is only give for purchased digital files.
14. All sessions MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 13 MONTHS OF BIRTH. Sessions outside of this time will result in forfeiture of that session(s) and the reservation fee ($200.00) that applies to that session.
15. If Tracy or any other person working for TG Photo inc shares one of your images on social media, any website or any other form of web sharing (per your model release if you choose to sign it), those images my not be altered or printed from. They do not come with a print release or copy write release. They may be shared from the Tracy Gabbard Photography page on Facebook or Instagram. Please do not download them and repost on your page. Please share them or tag them ONLY from the actual pages.
16. Personal photos or video of any kind are prohibited during all sessions. Tracy may provide a preview of a session image via social media or the TGP blog for you to share with friends and family but the images provided on the TGP blog or social media can not be altered in anyway.
17. I agree that I have seen all pricing for products, including but not limited to wall art, shelf displays, collections and digital files. I understand that pricing for these products is PER SESSION. There are no collections or products that carry over to other sessions. Each session will start over with pricing and will not include other sessions.
Specifics for New Beginnings Plan
1. Tracy recommends the the sessions take place at the following times, newborn (between 8-14 days old), when baby is sitting up really well on his or her own (usually between 7-9 months) and 1 year. However, if your baby’s stages fall differently, that is not problem. OR if you would rather capture different ages or stages that is fine also as long as the plan is completed with in 13 months of the baby’s birthday.
2. Tracy does not know when your baby will arrive at these exciting milestones so it is your responsibility to reach out to Tracy to schedule your sessions when you think the time is appropriate.
3. Tracy has props and things for each session. For the sitting up session and the one year session Tracy recommends that you bring 2-3 outfits.
4. Tracy recommends have a small family portion at each session and is happy to schedule a hair and make up artist for you complimentary but she must know the session date and time at least 2 weeks before the session to be able to schedule the artist.
5. Tracy loves to see pictures of the outfits planned for each session ahead of time.
Waiver of Liability Release
By agreeing to a photography session with TG Photo, Inc. also knows as Tracy Gabbard Photography, I am hereby waiving, release and discharging TG Photo, Inc. and all its affiliates from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me, or my family including my traveling to and from this event. TG Photo, Inc. is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release the photographer from any claims against their person or their business. Client swears that each person is participating voluntarily in the said photography session and forfeit all rights to bring a suit against TG Photo, Inc. also known as Tracy Gabbard Photography for any reason.
Tracy often gives “same day sneak peeks” of your the session and then other peeks during the time you are waiting for you full gallery. This is often done on FB, the TGP blog and other social media sites. She may also use them on her website or for other advertising. Tracy NEVER uses names of anyone in any posting of images. If you would like sneak peaks of your session or don’t mind Tracy using images from your session for other types of advertising please check and sign the appropriate box in the form.
Tracy owns Federal copyright of all images created and reserves the right to use all created work in her online portfolio, on business forms and her own printed marketing and promotional material, in her commercial work, and to submit for professional print competitions, local + national gallery exhibitions and magazine publications, both printed and online. However, she greatly respects your personal privacy, and will honor your wishes if you have a privacy issue or preference. You may request that your images not be shared in any of these avenues. Please check ‘No’ in the form, and follow up with an email to Tracy if you wish to discuss any specific instructions or boundaries with her, including the online gallery slideshow for print ordering purposes. By checking ‘Yes’, you agree to the following: ‘I hereby consent that my name and the photographs taken and presented by this photographer may be used by Tracy Gabbard Photography for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website or any publication to promote the business. I also agree that the images can be used without additional compensation to the undersigned. I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this model release and fully understand the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. I have legal authority to grant these permissions and I accept all responsibility for such.’ (If under 18, we will need a parent or legal guardian’s signature.)