Terms and Conditions for Giving for Grads Session Agreement
1. These sessions can only happen if there is not a “Stay in Place” order in effect. The photographer will not be able to come to your home if she is not allowed to leave hers. If you have donated and a “Stay in Place” order has been issued before the photographer is able to get to your home, she will coordinate with you to schedule when it has been lifted. However, if the session is not able to take place there WILL NOT BE A REFUND – this is a donation.
2. There will NOT be any break out family groups (ie; siblings, individual pictures, etc..)
3. Because of the logistics and time frame you MUST BE ready at your scheduled time. We will not be able to wait for even a minute or 2 if your family is not ready.
4. In most cases these sessions will happen late afternoon and evenings before sunset. Plan for that time frame.
5. Based on light we may need to move the senior to an outdoor location somewhere around the home while keeping social distancing rules in effect.
6. Photographer will stay at least 6 feet away at all times. She will text you when she gets there. The photographer will NOT go into your home or come close to your family. All directions will be given from a distance.
7. All of your images will be given digitally and you should have 2-4 images from your session.
8. You are ENCOURAGED to do one picture with something fun. Something to represent this time, a sign or fun prop, t-shirt etc. Anything appropriate is encouraged! GET CREATIVE! Please refrain from any vulgar language such as but not limited to swearing.
9. All participants MUST sign the release as all images will be shared on line and on social media!
10. This is a donation with a minimum of $25.00. Feel free to donate more as your family budget allows. We will post how much we are raising as we go!
11. A donation MUST be made BEFORE your session is scheduled. Please donate at least $25.00 RCS Pinellas by clicking on the name. Make sure to put in Tracy Gabbard Photography in the “in honor of” section. After donating please email to Tracy with a copy of your receipt and she will reach out to schedule your session when she gets it!
Waiver of Liability Release
By agreeing to a photography session with TG Photo, Inc. also knows as Tracy Gabbard Photography, I am hereby waiving, release and discharging TG Photo, Inc. and all its affiliates from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me, or my family including my traveling to and from this event. TG Photo, Inc. is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release the photographer from any claims against their person or their business. Client swears that each person is participating voluntarily in the said photography session and forfeit all rights to bring a suit against TG Photo, Inc. also known as Tracy Gabbard Photography for any reason.
Tracy often gives “same day sneak peeks” of your the session and then other peeks during the time you are waiting for you full gallery. This is often done on FB, the TGP blog and other social media sites. She may also use them on her website or for other advertising. Tracy NEVER uses names of anyone in any posting of images. If you would like sneak peaks of your session or don’t mind Tracy using images from your session for other types of advertising please check and sign the appropriate box in the form.
Tracy owns Federal copyright of all images created and reserves the right to use all created work in her online portfolio, on business forms and her own printed marketing and promotional material, in her commercial work, and to submit for professional print competitions, local + national gallery exhibitions and magazine publications, both printed and online. However, she greatly respects your personal privacy, and will honor your wishes if you have a privacy issue or preference. You may request that your images not be shared in any of these avenues. Please check ‘No’ in the form, and follow up with an email to Tracy if you wish to discuss any specific instructions or boundaries with her, including the online gallery slideshow for print ordering purposes. By checking ‘Yes’, you agree to the following: ‘I hereby consent that my name and the photographs taken and presented by this photographer may be used by Tracy Gabbard Photography for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website or any publication to promote the business. I also agree that the images can be used without additional compensation to the undersigned. I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this model release and fully understand the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. I have legal authority to grant these permissions and I accept all responsibility for such.’ (If under 18, we will need a parent or legal guardian’s signature.)
*The reservation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. If an emergency occurs the session may be rescheduled. The only exception to this is if a client is visiting from another state and the weather conditions prevent the session from being rescheduled during the time the client will be here.