Event Session Agreement Details
Terms and Conditions
1. The full amount agreed upon by Tracy Gabbard Photography is due in full at time of scheduling unless prior arrangements have been made.
2. If the event is canceled outside of 30 days of event the fee is refundable at 50%. If the event is cancelled within 30 days of the event scheduled date the fee is non refundable.
3. Tracy may provide a preview of a session image via social media or the TGP blog for you to share with friends and family but the images provided on the TGP blog or social media can not be altered in anyway.
4. A link to your online gallery will be provided to you approximately 2 weeks after the event. You will receive notification via email when your gallery is ready for viewing. The gallery will be available for you to share with family and friends for 3 days from the time of the gallery release.
5. The thumb drive of event images will be provided within 3 weeks of event (shipping and handling charges are an additional fee).
6. If any add on collections are purchased the products or prints will go into production after payment for that collection has been received. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of add on collections.
7. All images ordered will be kept on file for one year after your initial order.
8. In today’s digital age with all the technology available to us, sometimes issues occur and digital files are lost, damaged or erased. If this occurs, Tracy will do whatever she can to help recover files or consider a re-shoot but Tracy is not responsible in anyway monetarily or with any type of compensation to reimburse for any damaged, lost or erased files.
9.Tracy will take every possible care to produce photographs of all important special moments during the event however, the she can not be help responsible for any ruined photographs due to guests (or any other) flashes, bad lighting in the environment, people walking in front of the camera or any other issue beyond her control.
10. Tracy will be there to photograph your event but and will work with the host or hostess to capture the desired images but Tracy is not there for a professional photo shoot of families. She is happy to capture families together and different group make ups during the event and around it but if you would like to schedule a professional family session that needs to be done separately in a different environment.
11. Prices do not reflect sales tax or shipping and handling. If you choose to have your order shipped there will be additional fees.
12. Digital images purchased from Tracy Gabbard Photography will be released with the print release. Printing, copying, downloading or scanning any un-purchased digital files without written permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.
Tracy often gives “same day sneak peeks” of your the session and then other peeks during the time you are waiting for you full gallery. This is often done on FB, the TGP blog and other social media sites. She may also use them on her website or for other advertising. Tracy NEVER uses names of anyone in any posting of images. If you would like sneak peaks of your session or don’t mind Tracy using images from your session for other types of advertising please check and sign the appropriate box in the form.
Tracy owns Federal copyright of all images created and reserves the right to use all created work in her online portfolio, on business forms and her own printed marketing and promotional material, in her commercial work, and to submit for professional print competitions, local + national gallery exhibitions and magazine publications, both printed and online. However, she greatly respects your personal privacy, and will honor your wishes if you have a privacy issue or preference. You may request that your images not be shared in any of these avenues. Please check ‘No’ in the form, and follow up with an email to Tracy if you wish to discuss any specific instructions or boundaries with her, including the online gallery slideshow for print ordering purposes. By checking ‘Yes’, you agree to the following: ‘I hereby consent that my name and the photographs taken and presented by this photographer may be used by Tracy Gabbard Photography for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website or any publication to promote the business. I also agree that the images can be used without additional compensation to the undersigned. I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this model release and fully understand the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. I have legal authority to grant these permissions and I accept all responsibility for such.’ (If under 18, we will need a parent or legal guardian’s signature.)
*The reservation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. If an emergency occurs the session may be rescheduled. The only exception to this is if a client is visiting from another state and the weather conditions prevent the session from being rescheduled during the time the client will be here.